- For Kids
- For Adults
- Adaptive TKD
- Cardio Kickboxing
- Virtual Training
Return to In Studio Classes! Help us be as safe as possible.
You must reserve a class to attend due to our capacity and spacing requirements. By reserving/attending a class, you are in agreement with the following:
If you/your child have had close contact with anyone diagnosed with the COVID-19 illness or attended large event(s) within the last 14 days, please email us before attending in person. We may ask that you abstain from signing up for classes until 14 days have passed and you/your child are not experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19.
Click here to reserve your class. (Specific instructions at bottom of page)
Please note our current procedures:
If you have any of the following symptoms, we ask that you do not attend class in-person:
- Cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Fever or chills
- Muscle or body aches
- Vomiting or diarrhea
- New loss of taste or smell
All Instructors are fully vaccinated.
Please note our 12-Point Guide for COVID Safety:
- Online reservations are required prior to attending all in studio classes. While strict social distancing will no longer be required, in studio classes will be limited to 18 (Floor A) or 24 (Floor B) students on each floor for each class. Only students and vaccinated instructors will be allowed on the mats during class.
- Face-coverings are required for all participants/students, instructors, parents, and visitors. Please do not wear “neck gaiter” (unless two-ply) or masks with vents.
- Our lobbies will once again be open for use. However, chairs will be separated and therefore seating will be limited and available on a first come, first served basis.
- Parents/legal guardians of KneeHigh Ninja students, or their caregivers, must remain on site for the duration of class.
- Participants are expected to follow all traffic directions for entering and exiting the studio.
- All students, except KneeHigh Ninjas, are expected to “warm-up” and stretch at home prior to attending class, as there will be limited warm-up/stretching in-studio. Most classes will be 30 minutes. (1st Brown, Black Belt and Adult classes will be 45 minutes.)
- The changing rooms are closed, so students must arrive in uniform. No gear bags are allowed. The only item students need to bring is their “belt stretcher” (purple belts and up, does not apply to KneeHigh Ninjas).
- The water coolers inside the studio are not available for use. While you may bring a water bottle, we ask that you please hydrate in the lobby before and/or after class.
- Participants are required to wash or sanitize their hands prior to class (hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the studio).
- Doors will be propped open to increase air circulation.
- We will continue to conduct strict cleaning and sanitizing of appropriate areas as per CDC guidelines.
- Participants may be asked to leave if they are not abiding by the expectations/requirements noted here, or if they begin to exhibit or seem to exhibit concerning symptoms.
Instructions for reserving your class (only required for in-studio classes):
Class reservations “open” 6 days before the class start time, “close” one hour before the class start time, and are on a “first come, first served” basis. If you are attempting to reserve within that time-frame and see no class option for your rank, email us!
- Once at the scheduling site jriarl.setmore.com/, review Our Booking Policy. If you agree, select “Okay”.
- Select your class by rank (i.e. “Green Belt” or “KneeHigh Ninja: Blue and Up”).
- Select the corresponding class day and time.
- Either log in with Google, Facebook, or create your own “Setmore” account. This will ensure you receive email and/or text reminders for the class, as well as the ability to cancel a reservation if needed. If you have multiple family members, you will need to use separate email addresses or select “Skip login process” in order to enter more than one student per class. (Please enter the student’s name, not parent’s, or email when possible so that the student’s name shows on our roster.)
- Review the cancellation policy and the Waiver of Liability. If you agree, check both corresponding boxes and then select “Continue”. (For KneeHigh Ninjas who will be accompanied on the mats by someone OTHER than a parent, they must sign the waiver located here and bring it with them to the first class they attend.)
- The confirmation default will generate a reminder email. If you do not wish to receive a reminder email, be sure to uncheck the box next to “Yes, send me a reminder email”.
- Select “Book My TKD Class”.
To contact us: