- For Kids
- For Adults
- Adaptive TKD
- Cardio Kickboxing
- Virtual Training
Return to In Studio Classes! Help us be as safe as possible.
Please familiarize yourself with our reopening protocols below.
You must reserve a class to attend due to our capacity and spacing requirements. By reserving/attending a class, you are in agreement with the following:
If you/your child have had close contact with anyone diagnosed with the COVID-19 illness or attended large event(s) within the last 14 days, we ask that you abstain from signing up for classes until 14 days have passed and you/your child are not experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19.
Click here to reserve your class. (Specific instructions at bottom of page)
To view the entire schedule (zoom and in-studio) click here.
Knee High Ninja Students: Because of the strict guidelines and protocols, we will not be offering in-studio classes at this time. However, we have expanded the ‘zoom’ class schedule for Knee High Ninjas with more afternoon times and Saturday times!
Junior/Teen/Adult Students: Please note the procedures:
- There will be only 9-12 students and 1 instructor on each floor for each class; therefore, students will be required to reserve their class time online prior to attending. Most classes will be 30 minutes.
- Before being allowed into class, as per CDC guidelines, each student will be “screened” for symptoms associated with Covid-19 through verbal confirmation (see https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/COVID19-symptoms-11×17-en.pdf). If an affirmative response is received, they will be denied access to the class.
- Students are expected to follow all traffic directions for entering and exiting the studio. “One Way Traffic” will be instituted to further social distance our students.
- Face-coverings for both students and instructors will be required. At a minimum, instructors will be wearing 2-ply, 100% cotton, washable face coverings.
- Students will be expected to “warm-up” and stretch at home prior to attending class, as there will be no warm-up/stretching in-studio.
- The class will concentrate more on “technique” along with emphasis on pattern memorization. There will be no ‘cardio’ or other activity that would increase ‘heavy breathing’ (as this would be difficult with face-coverings) and to further limit the spread of respiratory droplets.
- The changing rooms will be closed so students must arrive in uniform. No gear bags will be allowed. The only item students need to bring is their “belt stretcher” (purple belts and up).
- The water coolers will not be available for use.
- Students will be required to wash or sanitize their hands prior to their class (hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the school).
- Students must maintain ‘social distancing’ by remaining 10 feet apart while on the mats; Mats will be designated as such. The instructor on the floor will also be 10′ feet apart from the students.
- Parents/visitors will not be allowed to remain in the school; our lobbies will be closed. You will be expected to make arrangements to “meet” your student at a designated location or to walk your student in/out.
- Weather permitting; all doors will be propped open to increase air circulation.
- We will conduct strict cleaning and sanitizing of appropriate areas as per CDC guidelines.
- Students may be asked to leave if they are not abiding by the expectations/requirements noted here, or if they begin to exhibit or seem to exhibit concerning symptoms.
Instructions for reserving your class (only required for in-studio classes):
- Once at the scheduling site jriarl.setmore.com/, review Our Booking Policy. If you agree, select “Okay”.
- Select your class by rank (i.e. “Blue Belt”).
- Select the corresponding class day and time.
- Either log in with Google, Facebook, or create your own “Setmore” account. This will ensure you receive email and/or text reminders for the class, as well as the ability to cancel a reservation if needed. If you have multiple family members, you will need to use separate email addresses or select “Skip login process” in order to enter more than one student per class. (Please enter the student’s name, not parent’s, or email when possible so that the student’s name shows on our roster.)
- Review the cancellation policy and the Waiver of Liability. If you agree, check both corresponding boxes and then select “Continue”.
- The confirmation default will generate a reminder email. If you do not wish to receive a reminder email, be sure to uncheck the box next to “Yes, send me a reminder email”.
- Select “Book My TKD Class”.
To contact us: