Since APS has made the decision to close, Jhoon Rhee Arlington has decided to CLOSE starting Saturday, March 14th. (Our last day of classes is March 13.) This includes all classes, private lessons, Adaptive TKD, and special events.
How does this affect my membership?
- All trial students will have their memberships extended by the number of weeks we are closed.
- All enrolled students will have their agreements extended by the number of weeks we are closed.
- We will continue to monitor the situation and make decisions in the interest of our staff and students.
- Please be sure to visit our website for resources and videos to help with your home practice and review. More resources will be made available.
We appreciate your patience and understanding through this situation.
This alert will be updated as new information becomes available.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer only if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth as much as possible.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve (not hands) when coughing or sneezing.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid contact with sick people as much as possible.
Experts are working hard to understand this new strain of coronavirus. Because new information is coming out by the hour, please visit the sites below to stay up-to-date.
- The Centers for Disease Control provides updates on the virus and safety information for the public and healthcare professionals.
- The State Department
provides a list of travel advisories for those who are planning to fly outside of the United States.
- The Virginia Department of Health provides updates and information specific to the Commonwealth.