- For Kids
- For Adults
- Adaptive TKD
- Cardio Kickboxing
- Virtual Training
– Ride of Hope Charity Update!
September 23, 2021
Thank you to all who joined us along the 9/11 Ride of Hope ride route to cheer on the participants Saturday, September 11! The ride might be over, but our efforts continue through Thursday, September 30. Proceeds will be used to help first responders and their families access the support services they need to cope with trauma.
Race Director Robert Gray, Jhoon Rhee Black Belt and Ret. Battalion Chief for the Arlington County Fire Dept, has agreed to donate a race challenge coin to the student/family who raises the most donations by Sept. 30!
- First Place: Challenge Coin & Private Lesson at Jhoon Rhee TKD ($35 value)
- Second Place: Private Lesson at Jhoon Rhee TKD ($35 value)
- Third & Fourth Place: $25 pro-shop credit at Jhoon Rhee TKD
Students and families are encouraged to support this worthy cause by:
- Donating directly at: igfn.us/form/GzR9SQ
- Purchasing a shirt to support the race at: Ride of Hope Shirts
To view a video of CNN’s interview with Bob Gray from the 15th Anniversary of 9/11, click here or below.