- For Kids
- For Adults
- Adaptive TKD
- Cardio Kickboxing
- Virtual Training
– 9/11 Ride of Hope Community Event!
August 28, 2021
Join us as we resume our long history of community involvement by supporting The Quell Foundation’s 20th Anniversary 9/11 Ride of Hope on Saturday, September 11, 2021.
Race Director Robert Gray, Jhoon Rhee Black Belt and Ret. Battalion Chief for the Arlington County Fire Dept, has agreed to donate a race challenge coin to the student/family who raises the most donations by Sept. 30!
- First Place: Challenge Coin & Private Lesson at Jhoon Rhee TKD ($35 value)
- Second Place: Private Lesson at Jhoon Rhee TKD ($35 value)
- Third & Fourth Place: $25 pro-shop credit at Jhoon Rhee TKD
Students and families are encouraged to support this worthy cause by:
- Donating directly at: igfn.us/form/GzR9SQ
- Purchasing a shirt to support the race at: Ride of Hope Shirts
- Participating in the race if you are at least 18.
- Creating a sign and cheering for race participants on 9/11/21.
Proceeds will be used to help first responders and their families access the support services they need to cope with trauma.
To view a video of CNN’s interview with Bob Gray from the 15th Anniversary of 9/11, click here or below.